“We Make Flying Easier”
Centrally located between Mobile and New Orleans, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport makes flying easy and convenient, as we are the gateway to the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Our user-friendly terminal exemplifies our southern charm and ensures your trip will be comfortable, efficient and hassle-free.
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport makes flying easy and convenient. Our user-friendly terminal exemplifies southern charm and ensures your trip will be comfortable and hassle-free. Traveling for business – At Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport your travel experience includes free wireless Internet access, short lines and wait times, and frequent flier rewards program. From our expansive lobby and ticketing area to our spacious baggage claim area and 3-level parking garage, Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport offers everything you need for a favorable travel experience.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Network Television
- Covered 800-car parking garage
- Visitors Center
- USO on 2nd floor
- Baggage Carts – Smarte Cartes, located in the baggage claim area, are available for rent.
- Skycaps – Available at curbside and baggage claim.
- ATM – Accepts all major bank cards.
- Hudson News – Offering a wide selection of publications, t-shirts, snacks, and gifts.
- Post Security filtered smoking room.
- Computer work stations with Internet access.
- MSE Branded Foods – Arby’s, Bayside Grill, Lazy Magnolia, Caribou Coffee.
- First-class office park on Airport.
- Meeting rooms are available on the 3rd floor.
For many travelers their first impression of the Mississippi Gulf Coast begins at Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport. Our Ambassador Program serves a vital role in enhancing that experience. Our program volunteers meet and greet guests that visit the airport’s Visitor Information Center and welcome them with a warm smile and our southern hospitality.