Airside access from the runway system has been designed with safety and efficiency in mind. The ramp can facilitate two MD11s or DC10s or one B747. The area is also expandable with 120 acres reserved for air cargo on airport.
Centrally located on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, our international airport and port facilities provide immediate access to the Interstate highway system. Cargo entering the USA at Gulfport-Biloxi (GPT) saves 24 hours of highway transit time to reach the Gulf South and Middle America, and time is money.
Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, and its related port facilities, are low cost, un-congested and customer friendly. Our air cargo facility operator, Gateway America can handle, clear, consolidate and distribute your products throughout North America and has a primary focus on perishables. And what’s most important, this can be done faster, cheaper and with your customer’s best interest in mind.
Finally, there is an alternative!
Foreign Trade Zone No. 92
More than 5,000 acres are available for businesses seeking Foreign Trade Zone tax advantages. FTZ No. 92 sites provide access to the Gulf of Mexico, the Intercoastal Waterway, Rail and Interstate Highway Systems. For more information on the Mississippi Coast Foreign Trade Zone click here.
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Aerospace Center
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Aerospace Center at GPT is located in Gulfport, Mississippi (Harrison County). The site is owned by the Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport and is comprised of 241 developable acres adjacent to the airport’s 9,000 ft runway.
Located approximately two miles from the Port of Gulfport/the Gulf of Mexico, and three miles from Interstate 10, the site has access to rail service and is currently available for lease. This site also provides easy access to the Gulf of Mexico flight testing range.
To view more available sites, amenities and opportunities at Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport, download our full economic development packet at the bottom of this page.
- 241 developable acres adjacent to the airport’s 9,000 ft runway
- 2 miles from the Port of Gulfport/the Gulf of Mexico and 3 miles from Interstate 10
- Rail access
- Bays vary in square footage from 1,120 square feet up to 1,560 square feet
- Built in the NEW General Aviation taxi lane area
- Suitable for single or multi-engine aircraft, including experimental or homebuilt aircraft
- Electric bi-fold hangar doors; 42 ft. wide
- Concrete floors and apron
- Overhead interior lighting
- Electrical outlets in each bay
- Dehumidification system installed in each bay
- Water available
- Restroom available
- Air traffic control tower/ARFF/FBO services available